Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reaveley Work Party



So this was one of the highlights of the past few months! Working for a company means a company Christmas party!!! I was so excited, this was the first time I had the opportunity to get dolled up in a long time! I had only lost 19lbs at this point, but it was still fun to buy a new dress and accessories and go out for a night on the town! The Party was going to be held at the O.C. Tanner Building in SLC. It houses 4 levels of very expensive jewels and gems! It was going to be catered and very formal, so Mike and I were very excited to have such a special date night to look forward to! We really enjoyed mingling with everyone from his work and trying all of the "  creative"    foods that were being served on trays by waiters walking by! Each level had different types of foods to try, the top level had some of the best desserts and a chef preparing individual servings of Banana's Foster right in front of you! So Yummy!!! We also got to pick a Vintage ornament off a Christmas tree and then they gift wrapped it for us to take home! It was so much fun, now every year when I hang that ornament on the tree, I will remember this fabulous night we had together in SLC!

1 comment:

Barbi Mecham said...

You looked so beautiful. Ooh La La...