Thursday, February 25, 2010
My Grandpa
So I just had to share this picture of my Grandpa. I took this shot of him the day before I was going in for surgery. He needed a photo of himself in a suit for an article they are doing within his neighborhood, so I was more then thrilled to snap a few shots of him after church while he was still looking so Handsome in his suit! I just loved how this one turned out!!! Over the next few days while I was in the hospital my sweet Grandpa came to see me twice, even showing up with Beautiful Pink Roses for me!!! What an amazing man!!! I am so lucky to have him in my life and to live so close to him, he is such a blessing to me! Love you Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Grandpa too! What a remarkable man he is. So dang cute.
Post a Comment