Okay, so here is just one of my favorite shots I took abroad, I have yet to have a chance to sit down and blog or post...but I had a moment tonight to at least share this one. So this is to be continued. I will post more photos and write more about my trip soon. Things are a little crazy here now with moving in the works, so as I have some time between packing and touch up painting I will try to do my best to post and keep in touch and update everyone with the latest happenings...Love to all!!!
1 comment:
Yay your home!!! can't wait to hear all about it,lets do lunch ok? we could hit the park,the boys could play and we could chat chat chat... I would LOVE it! by the way WHAT are you talking about MOVING? that's a naughty word girl... are you serious? we need to talk!!
p.s. I need your photog skills used on my baby... I think you plus him would be perfect! :)
Post a Comment