Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barbi's Birthday



This year to celebrate Barb's Birthday we decided to go to Callaway's in Smithfield. Mike and I have been there many times, but it was a first for the Mechams and Stuarts. Dinner was fabulous! We all ordered the Bob's special (best pizza ever) our favorite. We headed back home and played games and had giant Peanut Butter spice Cupcakes...(I dropped the ball this year, no fancy cake, just cupcakes...sorry Barb...) Darcy bought Barbi this Sporty Blue Track Suit, which looked fabulous on her ever shrinking Barbi...(your doing great lady!!!) I made a memory montage for her...I got the idea from my Aunt Linda who made one for my grandfather for his birthday...



this was such a blast to put together. We really had a great night! Happy Birthday My Friend!!!
I love you so much, Thanks for always being there for me!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds like fun!