So we finally got it up. It only took 4 hours!!! This use to be a pre-lit tree...of course when we plugged it in this year only half of it lit up...so we spent the better part of 3 hours cutting all of the old lights off so that we could string them with new lights. Once that was finally done the boys had a blast hanging all of the "non" breakable ornaments on the tree. Of course Krew would come right behind them and take each one off. We had a lot of fun listening to Josh Groban's Christmas C.D. and just enjoying the lights and the laughs. Now that they are all in bed and it is quiet here...I am just going to sit in the dark by the light of the trees and think about each of these special ornaments...some the kids have made and some that hold their pictures from years past and just be thankful for all that I have and for the four beautiful boys tucked warmly in their beds dreaming of the gifts Santa will bring!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Trimming the Tree
So we finally got it up. It only took 4 hours!!! This use to be a pre-lit tree...of course when we plugged it in this year only half of it lit up...so we spent the better part of 3 hours cutting all of the old lights off so that we could string them with new lights. Once that was finally done the boys had a blast hanging all of the "non" breakable ornaments on the tree. Of course Krew would come right behind them and take each one off. We had a lot of fun listening to Josh Groban's Christmas C.D. and just enjoying the lights and the laughs. Now that they are all in bed and it is quiet here...I am just going to sit in the dark by the light of the trees and think about each of these special ornaments...some the kids have made and some that hold their pictures from years past and just be thankful for all that I have and for the four beautiful boys tucked warmly in their beds dreaming of the gifts Santa will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the tree set up... It always takes way longer than it should!! Darci's pictures turned out so so cute of course, I need to set up a family photo shoot before I no longer fit in the lens!!! hee hee! I miss you, it's been way to long since we've hung out, glad to see your blogging and all is well! Congrats about your Kake kick off!!! YEAH!!! lets get together soon ok!!!
Post a Comment