Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Blog

So here we are...up and running. Not much to look at yet, but it's a start! Hopefully I can combine all the things that I want to share here on our family blog. These last two weeks have been a struggle to say the least. To much going on to even share! Mike leaves on Monday and will be gone until Saturday. I really hate it when he's gone. You think we would be sick of each other with him working from home...but we love it! There's a lot to do this upcoming week. Lots of pictures to edit and Christmas cards to create...including our own! The Christmas tree is yet to be put up but hopefully that will be something we accomplish tonight! I will post pix of the process...should be fun as always! I am off to do Winter Pix of the Stuarts...I will share those soon as well. I'm also hoping to finally take some pix of my own kids...so if I succeed I will definitely share. The art for the car is also going up today...so we are officially launching "kake" (an edible design company)! I am so excited for this new step...it's something I have been working on slowly for two years now! I am also excited to announce Ky's upcoming Baptism. He is very excited and so am I. We are actually having it down in Sandy with Ky's cousin, who will be baptized at the same time. That will take place in January so stay tuned for pix from that too!

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

cute! i love the pix at the top of your blog. fun how you did that.

Barbi Mecham said...

YAHOO! You are finally up and running. I love ya!